The Suite facilitates the creation and use of shopper groups by following a work-flow model of user behavior.
- see a shopper count in a cell(s) of a report
- save that cell as a “shopper group”
- use that shopper group in some downstream activity
- limit a report scope to just the purchases of the shoppers in that group
- explicitly assign an offer in a circular to just the shoppers in that shopper group
Identifying and saving a cell(s) from a report as a shopper group is straightforward.
- if this one cell is all you want click on the first choice
- if you want more than one cell then Mark/Unmark this cell
(click on the image to see a clearer view, then user the browser’s back arrow to return to this page.)
When you are happy with your selection(s) click on Save this Cell.
That brings up a dialog that allows you to name the shopper list. This is the name that will appear in all selection lists that contain your saved shopper groups, so please make it something you will recognize later.