Based on the information in the library that keeps track of all the reports that have been identified and run in the system this report shows you information on all instances of the report you select.
Select a report name from the single dropdown.
Standard Rows – these are the rows common to each report instance.
- Completed at: – These row labels also contain the timestamp of the report completion.
- Instance/Runtime – These rows contain the report instance (rprt_id) number and the amount of time it took for the report to run. Clicking on the instance number will take you to that report instance page. You will come to recognize that the same report may take more/less time to execute based on the amount of data you request in the report’s data scope.
Report Specific Rows – the remaining row headers are the same for each instance of the report, but are particular to the report, as they indicate the dropdown selectors in that particular report. Here are some samples.
- Location – this selector would display choices on the GEOGraphy dimension
- Product – this selector would display choices on the PRODuct dimension.
- Time View – a standard in the TIME selection dropdown suite of selectors.
User Selections – These are the selections made by the user to define the report instance. These Selections are what the user saw.
Developer Information – These columns of information speak the language of the report developer and can be ignored by the analyst user. They are here to speed the developer’s work in further report enhancement and the occasional report debugging exercise.
- Role – The role is our internal name for the database object that the selector uses to display its list.
- Value – This is the database key that corresponds to the description that was selected from the list as it was displayed in the browser