- Location – Standard Location selector(s).
- Product – Standard Product hierarchy selector.
- Time – Standard Time selector(s).
- Shopper Group – Standard Shopper Group selector.
Other – The shopper group selection affects only the “$ Index” section of the report.
Rows represent items in the selected product node. Since a user could, by selecting a product hierarchy node at a high level, request are report with many, many items we have applied a filter to let just the top 1000 items into the report’s output data cube to prevent choking the browser and making the report unwieldy.
Item – the SKU or PLU or UPC identifier of the item.
- $ Rank- an order number based on sorting the $ column descending.
- $ – the net dollar sales of the item , list price less item markdown applied at the POS.
- $ Sales/Wk – $ sales divided by the number of weeks in the timescope of the report.
- Unit Sales/Wk – Unit sales divided by the number of weeks in the timescope of the report.
- Average Basket – The total $ Sales divided by the number of transactions.
- Unit Price – calculated as the total $ sales divided by the total number of units sold.
- Stores selling – calculated as the count of stores where the item showed sales divided by the total number of stores in the report scope.
- % Sold on Promo – the number of units sold on discount divided by the number of units sold.
- HH Buying – count of the distinct household IDs purchasing the item
- $/HH Buying – calculated as the total $ sales divided by the count of distinct household IDs purchasing.
- Units/HH Buying – calculated as the total unit sales divided by the count of distinct household IDs purchasing.
$ Index. This is the only area of the report that is affected by the selection of a Shopper Group.
- Segments – the metric of index is calculated for each segment in the selected segmentation by: 100 * (segment spend on item/total spend on item) / (segment spend in Product Node/total spend in Product Node)